My Sitemap

Hierarchical Sitemap

  • 2009-Comprehensive-Immigration-Reform-Take-Action-Now!.htm

  • Abandoning-Your-Green-Card-Status.htm

  • About-Us.htm

  • Amnesty-Article.htm

  • Articles.htm

  • Asylum is a form of protection that allows individuals who are in the United States to remain here, provided that they meet the definition of a refugee and are not barred from either applying for or being granted asylum, and eventually to adjust their status to lawful permanent resident.

  • Citizenship-Test-and-Interview.htm

  • Contact-Us.htm

  • Disclaimer.htm

  • E-2 Visa, Treaty Investor Visa and the E-1 Visas are for persons wishing to live in the U.S. and buy or invest in a U.S. company or to trade with a U.S. company. E-2 Visas (and E-1s) have a distinct advantage in that you may live and remain in the U.S. for as long as necessary (perhaps indefinitely) to manage your investment and/or business, so long as it is generally successful or has a prospect for success. In short, as a holder of an E visa you may live in the United States as long as you continue to mange your related business or your investment.

  • EB-5-Investor-Visa.htm

  • Aliens with extraordinary ability are those with "extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics which has been demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim and whose achievements have been recognized in the field through extensive documentation."

  • If you want to become a lawful permanent resident based on the fact that you have a relative who is a citizen of the United States or a relative who is a lawful permanent resident, you must go through a multi-step process.

  • Foreign-Investment-in-U.S.-Real-Estate.htm

  • Permanent Resident Card, commonly known as a Green Card, is evidence of your status as a lawful permanent resident with a right to live and work permanently in the United States. It also is evidence of your registration in accordance with United States immigration laws. The Permanent Resident Card is also called Form I-551.

  • Under the H1B Specialty Occupation rules you must have a 4-year college degree or its equivalent. So, then, if you don’t already have a four-year degree, what is its equivalent?

  • We offer our immigration law services to you whether you live across the street or across the world from our offices.

  • People who are coming to the United States to pursue full-time academic or vocational studies are usually admitted in one of two nonimmigrant categories. The F-1 category includes academic students in colleges, universities, seminaries, conservatories, academic high schools, other academic institutions, and in language training.

  • The M-1 category includes students in vocational or other nonacademic programs, other than language training.

  • It is perfectly legal to get married to a US citizen or permanent resident and obtain permanent residency in the United States . This type of marriage is often called a green card marriage.

  • A citizen of the United States is a native-born, foreign-born, or naturalized person who owes allegiance to the United States and who is entitled to its protection. In addition to the naturalization process, the United States recognizes the U.S. citizenship of individuals according to two fundamental principles: jus soli, or right of birthplace, and jus sanguinis, or right of blood.

  • An immigrant is a foreign national who is authorized to live and work permanently in the United States. You must go through a multi-step process to become an immigrant based on employment.

  • How-to-Obtain-an-F-1-Visa.htm

  • Immigration-Background-Checks.htm

  • If your fiancé(e) is not a citizen of the United States and you plan to get married in the United States, then you must file a petition with USCIS on behalf of your fiancé(e).* After the petition is approved, your fiancé(e) must obtain a visa issued at a U.S. Embassy or consulate abroad.

  • The L-1 Visa can be used to transfer an existing foreign employee or owner to a branch, subsidiary or affiliate company in the United States . With the L-1 Visa it doesn’t matter in which foreign country your company is located.

  • Peter-J.-Loughlin-Bio.htm

  • Privacy.htm

  • Repeal-REAL-ID-Act.htm

  • Resources.htm

  • sitemap-page-order.htm

  • Sponsoring a sibling: A sibling is a brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister, or adopted brother or sister. For the necessary sibling relationship to exist, each person must have been a child of at least one of the same parents.

  • The immigration law defines a “child” as an unmarried person under the age of 21 (a minor) who is... The immigration law defines a “son or daughter” as a person who was once a “child” but who is now either married or over the age of 21.

  • If you are a U.S. citizen and at least 21 years old, you are eligible to petition to bring your parents to live and work permanently in the United States

  • Tax-Help.htm

  • Thomas-W.-Goldman-Bio.htm

  • Temporary protected status was first authorized by Congress in 1990 as a means of granting a form of lawful immigration status to persons from certain designated countries.

  • When-Amnesty-is-Not-Amnesty.htm

  • An Immigration lawyer can guide you through the maze of red tape, confusion and bureaucracy often faced by applicants for permanent residency in the United States . An immigratioin lawyer or green card lawyer is a lawyer who generally works exclusively in the area of immigration law.

Naples FL Immigration Lawyer



 Call Us NowHow to get a visa to the US
Orlando FL   (407) 574-7024
Naples FL     (239) 643-5529
Bradenton    (941) 773-1523

Or Email Us
Naples FL immigration Lawyer

Latest Immigration News

   US Citizenship Test